Yay! I love to meet new people and I love new followers! I'm Megs. I have a thirteen month old, am an Army wife, a full time student, and a small business owner. My blog follows all my little life adventures. Enjoy!
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Social Parade
Posted by Just_Megs at 9:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have a 13 month old too and she's going to be a bee for Halloween also! So cute!
New follower from Social Parade, hope you can stop by and follow back!
Also, we are starting a new blog hop called Feed Me Friday and would love to have you join!
http://chalkboardstostrollers.blogspot.com/
Thanks for following. I am now following back. I also have a giveaway going on right now for ecomom.com. Check it out :)
I am a new follower! Would love for you to check out my blog and follow back! Your family is beautiful!
Post a Comment