I have been changing the name of this damn blog since I made it. I haven't been able to decide on one that fits. The truth is that while being a military spouse has made me who I am, it doesn't define me. J is the same way. His job is in the military it doesn't define him. We don't really do military-based functions very often. I tend to keep to myself, rather than hang out with a bunch of other wives. I just cant do it, there always ends up being too much drama.
The things that define me are the things that go on in our house. The things we do together as a family, the people we love that are here, spending time with us. There is always fresh coffee, a bottle of wine or something baking...
Welcome to Casa Del McIvor
Friday, July 9, 2010
Its all in the name
Posted by Just_Megs at 5:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment