THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, August 22, 2010

"Home" Sick

I'm home sick. I always use that term loosely because in all actuality the house I am currently residing in has been one of the only "homes" I have ever had. Its not that I have a place I miss, But I miss my family. Some days I think about how far we are from everyone we love and it makes me so sad I can't breathe. J and I have great family and friends we consider family.

One of our best friends is getting married in a month and I don't think we will be able to make it. We just can't afford it right now. I hate that we wont be at her wedding. Next weekend is her bachelorette party in Lake Tahoe. All "my girls" wil be there. They rented a condo with a hot tub and sent out a promise of four days and fun adult-girl time. I want nothing more to be there but it's just not possible for us right now. Unless maybe I robbed a bank. Which is really out of the question. I have a very real jail-phobia.

I hate it. J only has ten days between cycles this time. So even if we could pull the $400 out our asses for a plane ticket and another $200 for spending cash and my share of the condo, I'd still need to find someone to watch Bug. This is the one part of military life I canNOT stand. I hate that we are so far from everyone. I hate that we have tp plan things a year or more in advance for them to "possibly" happen. I just miss everyone. And I wish more than anything Bug had family close.

I'm done whining now. I have to go clean my house.

What do you do when you miss your family?? I always wonder this about the wives who are OCONUS

0 comments: