THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Pardon that annoying sound coming from the hive...

It's just me whining.

Im a little blue. It might be the fact that I have heard NOTHING from the granite guy since I dropped off his house marker. It might be that my husband hates the unit he is currently in and he hates going to work every day, which I hate for him. It might be that I have changed and added new stuff to the website and have gotten not even a "hey your website sucks" in response. It also might be the fact that I have an essay that is supposed to be written and turned in to the stinkin writing lab by tomorrow and I haven't even read the story yet. It might be that my English teacher hates me... Or it could be NOTHING at all. Who knows.

But I hate it. Maybe I am PMSing (I never know because Im on Mirena) and it's making me moody and full of piss and vinegar. Sapping all of my drive and ambition and leaving someone who cares little to hear the "problems" or attitudes of other people. Actually, it would also explain the two giant cookie dough ice cream chocolate dipped waffle cones, I have eaten this week. Mmmmm... That sounds sooo good.

Ice cream makes everything better right? ;o)

0 comments: