THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Phase 1 -- The Website

I am so excited! Hopefully* by the end of the day Sugar Bee's ENGRAVING website will be up by the end of the day. I know for the few people who do follow my blog, I may have just confused the beans out of you, so here is a brief update.

My mom offered to give me all of the necessary equipment to start an engraving business. She has had the equipment for about six years now and had originally planned to start a business with it, but never did anything. This means I have an entire business without the cost of startup. All I have to do is the "business" part of it. I already have made a data-base of potential business contacts in the area. My plan is to start local and then circle out from here until I've made an empire ((mwahahahaha!! I mean... what?)) Ok, so Im not looking to be the next Martha Stewart or anything, but I would like a nice monthly income. I am super excited about this. Besides the start up costs for the daycare stressing me out, the idea of having a bunch of other people's children in my house was honestly stressing me out a little, too. What if I did something wrong and accidentally hurt someone else's child? I'm not sure I could handle that. This offers me a business with little-to-no start up cost for J and I and no other people's children. Win-win.

The pictures below are from a wedding I did last summer for friend of my mom. It will give you all a better idea of what it is I can and will be doing. When I get the website up later, I will post the link here :) yay!

Bridal Champagne Glasses and Their Champagne

The bride gave each bridesmaid a monogramed apple and a glass with their initial on it (bottom picture)

The bride had a pink theme, so they put a bottle of pink liquor at each table with their monogram on each bottle.

0 comments: