Kendra at Uncorked and Unwined you totally made my day with your blog! I checked the comments settings on my blog and switched some stuff around... Maybe that will fix the problem? You rock! I didn't even read what the blog said. I'm such a girl, I just saw the title and burst into tears:)
Today was a beautiful day! The weather was an AMAZING 83 degrees today so my friend and I decided to take the kids to the OKC zoo. Here are some of the best pictures from our day. Enjoy!
womp!! womp!!
Blogger hates me right now and won't let me upload pictures. Go figure. So instead I will just write about my day. Bug is still alittle young for the zoo. I caught one picture of a catfish-feeding-frenzy and in the very next shot, I have bug playing with a McDonald's toy, Oblivious to the goings on around her. Can't blame the kid she's not even a year old and even though she does look when I point at the big moving thing half a mile away, I'm pretty sure she has no clue it's a rinocerose. She did, however, really enjoy the petting zoo and her latest accomplishment - real walking!- She walked all over the petting zoo and "pet" and played with the tails of several pygmy goats. She had so much fun walking around, her only meltdown of the day occured when I had to put her back in her stroller. Don't hate me, she takes wee-little steps and the zoo is at least a four mile loop. The weather was awesome, there was a great breeze and even though I was in jeans, I was still comfortable. After several weeks of 105+, we needed an 84 degree day! It was really nice to get out of town for a bit and not have to think about business or anything deeper then soda flavor for a few hours. My poor brain needed a break.
Tomorrow I am going to get started on my Forever pictures. I was having problems in the etching process, but a tv show just gave me a GREAT idea! I hope everyone has a great night!! Maybe I'll be able to report some progress tomorrow on the business front :) who knows.
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Our day at the Zoo & a special shout out
Posted by Just_Megs at 9:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay! It works now! I wasnt sure how to contact you to let you know that no one could leave a comment. Im so glad you saw the post!
Just a tip, if you're having problems with blogger, try downloading window live writer and do your blogs on that. That's how I do mine and it's about a billion times easier to get pictures on there than it is when you use blogger directly. Oh, and I tried to post a comment on your blog before and it wouldn't let me either. Glad you got it fixed.
Glad your comments are fixed as well! I've been reading and have wanted to comment! I really enjoy your writing style.
Post a Comment