It's been one of those weeks. Every little thing I have tried to accomplish this week has turned into an epic failure. EPIC. I am stressing about too many things I have NO control over and its keeping me awake at night, which does not make me a happy camper. The problem is, I have no control over them so stressing doesn't even do anything but keep me awake at night. There is a high probability that Bug has an ear infection. This does not make her a happy camper, which, in turn, only sours my grapes even more. I am not going to go too far into the whole bit now, because I don't want to. So now I'll just say on thing and get it over with: Boo Hoo Hoo!! WHY ME??!!
System overload. Must unplug, re-boot and get back on track. I hate when I have poor-Megs days! My friend is in a similar situation, and we've decided to have a wonderful girl-day. The good news? It wont be your typical get-your-nails-done-and-gossip time. Huh. Come to think of it we've never really done that. We will be spending the afternoon on Saturday enjoying the beautiful surroundings at the Woods & Waters Winery & Vineyard in Anadarko, OK. I cannot wait! Wine. Friends. Beautiful suroundings. Wine. No kids. Did I mention wine? This is JUST what I need! Nevermind that it also happens to be a good opportunity for a business lunch. ((I'll explain that tomorrow.))
Friday night, our next lesson. Saturday, a trip to the winery, with wine. If I'm not totally relaxed after that something is seriously wrong. Until then I guess I'm stuck with yoga breathing and prayer to calm myself.
Did I mention there will be wine?
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
System Failure -- Immediate Reboot Mandatory or Spontaneous Combustion May Occur
Posted by Just_Megs at 7:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment