THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Bug's Birthday Week

One week from today will be Bug's very first birthday. Since she is one, and I'm a sap, this week's blogs will all be "Bug-Themed." They will contain some of my biggest lessons as a new mom, to include, breast feeding, traveling, being a wife and a mom and some others.

Today's blog is going to be copied from a blog I wrote when she was about three weeks old. It was titled, "Quick Trip." I think it really says a lot about being a new parent. Enjoy :)


So I'm sitting here. It's Saturday morning and its the PERFECT morning for a Starbucks Coffee. Its cold and cloudy and gray outside. No problem right? I'll put the baby in her carseat, grab a bottle and the diaper bag and just run out and go through the drive thru. I'll be home in 20 minutes. Then my alarm goes off. Its been two hours, Time to pump. Ok, I'll pump and go after. I pump. Rylee wakes up and poops through her diaper and it gets all over her clothes, her blanket and me. Change of plans: Bathe the kid and then go. Dryer buzzes & phone rings. Switch the laundry over. "No, thank you, we aren't looking to refinance." Finally!! Keys, diaper bag, car seat.

Alarm goes off. Time to pump.

**Bug and I a couple of days before the blog**

1 comments:

Uncork and Unwined said...

Happy birthday to Bug!

You won my coffee themed giveaway! Email me your address and Ill get it in the mail! kendra143j@yahoo.com