I was awarded with the "One Lovely Blog Award" from Whitney at The Misadventures of Mrs. Duh. She's a fellow drill sergeant's wife and I LOVE to read her blog! 
Thanks Whitney!!
The rules for accepting this award ar as follows:
1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pay it forward to 5 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.
3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they've been chosen.
Here we go!
So passing on the love:
1.) LTArmywife @ Stetsons, Spurs & Stilettos
2.)Mrs. Wood @ Superheros, Princesses, A Soldier & Me
3.) Jill @ A Troop's Girl
4.) Chantal @ A Blog A Day While Your Away
5.) Courtney @ Around the Kitchen Table
Check these ladies out! I love reading their blogs I'm sure you will too!
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Oh an Award!
Posted by Just_Megs at 10:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment