THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Some new designs :)

I thought I would share some of my new designs to get some feedback from everyone. I hope you like them! The official move in date at the mall is Oct. 15th and Oct 10th I am working with the owner at The Spirit of Survival Walk for Breast Cancer Research here in Lawton, Ok. I'm really looking forward to that opportunity. A portion of every sale will go directly to breast cancer research. I found a hutch for the display in the store that I am STOKED about! I can't wait to get it home and paint it and put it in the store!

Warning: I am NOT a photographer... Hope the pictures do the products justice.

Anyways... on to that new stuff I was telling you about.

The necklace pendant. It turned out great!! I think they will be good sellers!


This is an "Army Dad" decanter. The back has dogtags "hanging" on to it :)


My favorite new design :) "Army mom" double sided 5x7 frame with dogtags "hanging" on the backside.



"Army Wife" frame has stage-carved "camouflage" carved on it 4x6 frame

There are several more in the works, including a decanter with only the dogtags "hanging" on it, some Army-themed wine glasses and such. And for all you other non-Army service wives, the items can all be customized for your specific branch... Im just at an Army post. 2+2=4.

If you see something you'd like for your house just send me an e-mail. None of this is on the website yet :)

lol hey, a girl can try right? ;0)

1 comments:

Uncork and Unwined said...

I love the Army mom double sided frame! These look great and I am so happy that things are working out for your business!