THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, September 5, 2010

*Tag* I'm it!

I got tagged by Kendra at Uncork and Unwined. She is having... hosting? I don't know which the correct term is... But in any case she is throwing ((hahaha! I'm ridiculous)) a giveaway. Go over and check out her blog and get in on a yummy-looking coffee giveaway!!

1. If you could have any superpower what would you have? Why?

I already have one. I can create human life :oP

2. Who is your style icon?

I used to be so in to fashion it wasn't even funny. I always swore (before I had her of course) beig a mom wouldn't change that, but it has. If I had to choose a celebrity, I would say Jennifer Aniston. She has great casual style!

3. What is your favorite quote?

I'm a big fan of "It is, what it is." and "Don't say something behind someone's back that you wouldn't say to their face."

4. What is the best compliment you've ever received?

I have always felt that my engagement/wedding ring has been the most amazing compliment I have ever gotten. For someone to like you enough, to ask you to spend the rest of your life with them; thats a pretty impressive compliment!

5. What playlist/cd is your CD player/iPod right now?

Oh wow, Ok. I have musical A.D.D. I could be listening to Miranda Lambert one second, Johnny Cash the next, Flyleaf the next and in another minute be listening to Britney Spears. We have 43 days of music on our Ipod. I usually just put in on random and listen to whatever comes on.

6. Are you a night owl or a morning person?

Definitely a morning person. After nine pm I am worthless.

7. Do you prefer dogs or cats?

Dogs. We have two, a boy and a girl.
Bocephus ((Yes after Hank Jr)) He is the silliest dog ever! He always goes backwards out of door. Never forward. And he's not a fan of me. He only puts up with me because of J


And a Daisy-Mae dog. I got Her when J was deployed the last time to keep me company. I was living in a little apartment and didn't feel it big enough for Bo, so he stayed with a friend who had a nice big yard. Daisy is my little girl.


8. What is the meaning behind your blog name?

When I was going to start the daycare I wanted a cute name for the business. I liked the idea of busy bee's but it's been done before, so I went through a bunch of different "bug" and "bee" themed names until I came up with Sugar Bee's. It stuck and I kind of thought the blog name should be representative of the business.

Now I must tag 8 people ((because 8 its great!!))but most of the people that I would be taggin have already been tag. So instead of being redundant, I'm just going to tag three people who's blogs I love to read!

LTarmywife
Beka
Whitney

0 comments: