My meeting yesterday morning went great. The owner of the HissyFitz store in Lawton Central Mall will be proudly selling Sugar Bee's originals, hopefully, by the end of next week. We discussed things for an hour yesterday and decided it would be the best if I paid a "rental" fee for a spot in the store. I have to get a shelf for my stuff and it will be my job to go in and merchandise and all of that. She is very excited and when she looked at some of my stuff, out-right said that it would sell as long as I kept it stocked. All of this is exactly what I needed.
I feel like I have been walking around asleep. I got home yesterday and couldn't believe the level of disaster my house had reached. I'm behind in my homework in all THREE classes and on top of the house and school, my designer/business owner-A.D.D. has kicked in with so much recklessness I have lists for my lists sitting at my computer. I'm a list maker. When there are things to be done, I don't panic, I make lists. In the morning, I sit and have my coffee in the quiet and think about all of the things I have to accomplish in the day. I write it all down. It doesn't matter if its two things or twenty. It goes on the list. It also doesn't matter if it's something as menial as taking the trash out. It goes on my list.
My current lists do not contain household chores. They are business lists. Ihave a list of things I will be putting in the store. A list of things design to put in the store. A list of things I have to buy, licenses I need to get, signs I need to make and merchandising products that would be good to get. I also have a list of possible sayings for some cute new mugs. I made a list of numbers. Oy. The numbers. I did some calculations and came up with a number of items I need to sell to make it profitable for me. It's a high number for a girl working out of her garage all by herself. But it's not impossible - cuz it's on the list. Lists. Lists. Lists. Lists.
Oh the lists. So many lists. But I can do anything, as long as it's on the list.
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
List maker, List maker, make me a list...
Posted by Just_Megs at 4:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment